DD Freedish inviting Applications (via 22th e-Auction) from Private TV Channels
Doordarshan will conduct 22th online e-Auction for filling up of the Vacant DTH slots of DD Free dish Platform on 22 September 2015. For this e-Auction reserved price set to 3.70 crore.
The interested private TV channels are invited and requested to submit their applications along with demand drafts on or before 22 September, 2015 latest by 12:00 PM for participation in the e-Auction process.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Doordarshan will conduct 22nd online e-Auction for filling up of Vacant DTH slots for the DTH service of Doordarshan's DD Free Dish on 22nd September 2015 (Tuesday).
2. The Reserve Price per DTH Slot is Rs.3.70 Crores.
3. M/s C1 India Pvt. Limited, Noida will conduct the 22nd online e-Auction on behalf of Prasar Bharati.
4. The following formalities should be completed for participation in the e-Auction:
All the interested TV channels should submit Up linking and down linking permission from the Ministry of I&B along with the Application. Participation Amount is Rs.1.50 Crore only, Demand draft in favour of PB (BCI) Doordarshan commercial service, New Delhi.
Processing fees is non-refundable (Rs.10, 000/-) only, Demand draft in favour of PV (BCI) Doordarshan commercial Service, New Delhi.
5. The Demand drafts should be issued by any scheduled bank.
6. The last date of for submission on completed application for 22nd online e-Auction is 22nd September 2015 and latest by 12:00 PM on or before 22-09-2015 in room no.320, 3rd floor, Tower-A, Directorate General: Doordarshan, Doordarshan Bhawan, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-110001.
7. Online Training will be provided to all the participants’ by M/s C1 India Pvt. Limited, Noida.
8. Incremental amount will be Rs.10.00 Lakhs for 22nd online e-Auction and every e-Acution will be of 15 Minutes duration.
9. Additional 5 Minutes will be added if the bid is received before the closing time of each e-Auction.
10. Next Round of e-Auction if held will be conducted after 10 Minutes after each round of eauction.
11. The successful channels are required to arrange thereon IRD Box in advance to place their Channel on DD Free Dish Platform on time.
12. The EMD Drafts will be returned to the unsuccessful Bidders within a week or immediately after the e-Auction is over.
13. The Successful channels are required to deposit Rs.1.10 Crore of Reserve Price after one month from the placement of channel on DD Free dish.
14. Remaining Balance amount of Reserve Price Rs.1.10 Crore to be deposited by the successful channel after Two months from the placement of channel along with Service Tax at 14% on total Bid amount.
15. The Balance Bid amount should be deposited on or before Six Months from the placement of the channel on DD Free Dish failing which the Reserve Price Rs.3.70 Crores will be forfeited and the channel will be discontinued from DD Free Dish.
16. Prasar Bharati reserves the rights to accept/reject/cancel the e-auction / slot at any time during the e-Auction or after e-Auction.
17. All revision, clarification, corrigenda, addenda, time extension etc., to the e-Auction will be hosted on DD India official website, Bidders should regularly visit official website to themselves updated.
Please note: This information is from Doordarshan official website of DD India ( www.ddindia.gov.in), This blog is not responsible for any typo mistake or miss-information. Please visit official website ( www.ddindia.gov.in) for accurate information. Also this blog is not related to any government agency, Doordarshan, DTH or company.